Want to know how to get a girl back that you used to love and how to get a girl back right after a break up, all with just a few simple text messages? Well, look no further, because we have the answers.
Keep reading to learn more.
Before You Text Her
After a break up you might be feeling low, downtrodden and emotional. This is understandable, as is the need to get back together with your ex as soon as possible.
But you need to understand that it’s not that simple, and the relationship you once had, is never going to return.
Regardless of how or why that relationship ended, whether either of you were unfaithful, or you simply had a falling out, that break up and the bitterness that followed will ensure that even if you do get back together, things will never be the same.
But that’s okay, because if you play your cards right, then they can be even better.
Here’s the bottom line:
- Trust In The No Contact Rule: Do not message your girl for at least 2 weeks. This will give her time to calm down, to stop hating you and maybe even to miss you a little bit.
- Pull Yourself Together: She will not be interested in you if you are an emotional mess, so stay strong, look after your mind and your body and continue to be the sort of person she would want to be with.
Why Should You Text Her?
The goal of sending her certain messages at certain times, will ensure that she thinks about you, that she begins to regret leaving you and, ultimately, that she wants to get back together with you.
You probably know your ex better than anyone, so you are best placed to make a connection, to tap into her deepest feelings and to trigger the emotions that will make her want you again.
It sounds simple, but this is how to get a girl back after a break up.
What If She Is With Someone Else?
If you want to know how to get a girl back from another guy, then the trick is to be very careful. If she is with someone else, then she may be more inclined to ignore you or to get angry with you — she might even show her new boyfriend your message.
Luckily, the messages that work when she is single will still work when she is not, but for maximum effect you should try to send these when you know she will not be with her new boyfriend.
Learn more about how to get a girl back using text messages with this video, produced by expert Michael Fiore, who has appeared on countless TV shows and has helped thousands of men and women worldwide. CLICK HERE
What Should You Send To Her?
There is no one magic text that can tell you how to get a girl back, but there is such a thing as an effective sting of messages and if you get these right then the question of how to get a girl back is no longer one you need to be concerned about.
Pay attention, because this is the process that you need to follow:
Text 1 — Make Her Curious: Your first text should make her curious and it should be vague. Something like “I just can not stop thinking about…”.
That’s all you need. You do not need to go into detail at this stage, you do not even need to hint at what you’re talking about, nor should this message follow on from any form of “hi” or “what’s up?”.
This message, or something like it, is all you need to begin with.
Text 2 — Indulge Her Vanity: After the previous message, she will likely respond to ask what you’re talking about. This applies even if she has convinced herself that she no longer likes you, because curiosity will get the better of her.
When she does, then you can clarify what you mean.
Tell her that you can’t stop thinking about how good she looked when you last saw her, how much you loved her hair or her eyes, or how much you are going to miss her.
Text 3 — Seal The Deal: She will be softened at this point, so now is a good time to seal the deal.
However, the trick is to show her that while you want her back, you do not need her back. So, tell her that it’s a shame things had to end, but that you wish her well; tell her that she will make another man very lucky.
Whatever you say, if you follow these three steps and avoid any common errors (discussed below) then she could be yours again very soon.
Texts That You Should Never Send To Her
There is a fine line between texts that will win her back and texts that will make her hate you even more. So, don’t be blasé about this, don’t assume that a few typical messages will suffice.
The following common messages are all really good examples of what not to send:
- Sexting: Never send naked or compromising pictures of yourself. Not only is this a little too forward, but she might use them against you and put you in a very difficult situation.
- “Empty” Texts: These are messages that mean nothing, messages that will not incite replies or interest. They include “Hi” and “What’s up?” — basically anything short and pointless.
- Needy Texts: Do not show her that you are desperate by asking questions about her love life, asking why she left you, if she loved you, etc,.
- Begging Texts: Do not beg her to get back with you, even if that begging is preceded by promises that you will change and that the next time around, things will be much better.