Are you desperate to know whether or not your ex wants you back, and how to make your ex want you back?
It’s just a case of learning to spot the signs your ex still loves you, which is what this article will help you to do.
Keep reading to learn more.
What Are The Signs Your Ex Wants You Back?
You shouldn’t be making a move on your ex unless you are confident that it will be successful, otherwise you could blow your chances forever. That’s why it is important to learn how to spot the signs your ex wants you back.
Check this out:
- Do They Show Passion?: Just because they are angry at you, doesn’t mean that they hate you — showing apathy is much worse. You want them to show emotion, because that means they still have strong feelings for you, even if most of those feelings revolve around anger.
- Are They Still Connected To Your Family?: If they remain friends with your parents or siblings, then they may be doing so because they don’t want to let you go. And they know that if they are connected to your family, then you’re always within reach.
- Are They Making Excuses To See You?: Do they keep coming over to pick up items that they have left or forgotten? If so, then they might simply be finding excuses to see you, to keep you in their life and to reignite some of that lost passion.
- Have They Blocked You?: If your ex has not blocked you on social media, then this is a good sign, and even if they have, it might be temporary and they might just want you to know that they are angry at you. If you are not blocked then it means they still want to remain connected with you and still want you see what they’re doing, while also seeing what you’re doing.
There Are Even More Obvious Signs
The signs listed above will give you a good inclination that they want you back, but there are more obvious signs as well. You should be picking up on these yourself and shouldn’t need us to point them out, but just incase… Read on:
- Do They Lean On You?: If they look to you to provide support, if you are the first person they turn to when a friendship or relationship breaks down or when they get angry or upset, then it means they still have deep feelings for you.
- Do They Try To Be Alone With You?: If they look for excuses to be alone with you, then they could be waiting for the perfect time to make their move and to get back with you.
- Flirting: If they are flirting with you, then they are ready to get back together and are simply waiting for you to make your move, to accept their advances and to get back with them.
Do Not Mess This Up: What Not To Do
Of course, not everything your ex does will be obvious and many of the signs your ex wants you back will be hidden.
Your ex might be emotional, especially if you spent many years together and went through a bitter break-up.
If so, then a lot of the signs your ex wants you back will be disguised and are easily misinterpreted. This is dangerous, because if you misread the signs and make your move when your ex is not willing, then you could blow your chances.
So, always make sure that you:
- Wait For Them To Make The First Move
- Ignore Everything They Say And Do When Drunk
- Get Advice From Their Friends If You Are Not Sure
- Let Them Come To You; Let Them Arrange Meet-ups
- Double Check To Make Sure This Is Definitely What They Want When They Make a Move.
As you can see, spotting the signs your ex still loves you and making the right moves is a minefield, but getting to the other side is definitely worth it.
How To Get Your Ex Back
Once you have picked up on the signs your ex still loves you and the signs your ex wants you back, and once they have made the first move, then you need to tread carefully.
This is harder than it sounds, but it’s certainly not impossible.
Here’s the deal:
- Be A Better Boyfriend/Girlfriend: They left you for a reason, and if that reason remains, then they will leave you again. So, be a better person, be the perfect boyfriend or girlfriend and make sure they never leave you again.
- Always Communicate: Communication is what good relationships are built upon. Understanding what your partner wants and being able to communicate when things are not right, is what keeps relationships together, and this applies to both sides.
- Trust Them: Even if they have cheated on you in the past, you need to trust them, otherwise the relationship will break down again. If you trust them then they will trust you, and this is a strong foundation for a long-lasting relationship.
What If There Are No Signs?
Can’t find any signs your ex wants you back? That’s hard luck, but there is something you can do about it and all hope is not yet lost.
You simply need to become the person that you were when they fell in love with you, or the person that they would admire the most.
You should also look back at your relationship, at the things that you did wrong. There was a reason your ex left you, and if you can figure this out then you’re already halfway there.
Winning back your ex’s affections is not easy, but once you do, then you can return to looking for the signs your ex wants you back.
More from my site
Yes, I like psychlogy. It is my passion for last 10 years. At the end it is all about what makes humans tick.